Top Social

When You Just Need Some Pictures: Agatha Comics!

3.31.2016
(all images in this post by us!)
I (Audrey) am always looking to find new and interesting items to add to my ever-growing Agatha Christie book collection, and so was very pleased to recently find several used copies of graphic novel versions of her works.



These terrific little adaptations are, understandably, quite abbreviated, and yet the essence of Agatha remains! I have so far acquired The Murder on the Links, The Man in the Brown Suit, Murder at the Vicarage, and Evil Under the Sun. I heartily recommend any of them to both long-time Agatha fans who are looking for a fun refresher and newcomers who new want a colorful introduction to #DameAgatha's works!

I found a good reference here of a list of the available adaptations and best purchase options.

-A.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment